How to change or cancel your order
Ammending your order
We’re sorry. In most circumstances it’s not possible to amend the order once placed. Your order is very quickly despatched from us to ensure we get it to you as quickly as we can. Not to worry though, just follow our Returns procedure. Ensure you get the product back to us within 7 working days of delivery.
If you’re quick, your order may not have left the warehouse yet. You can then change the delivery address or remove items from your order via your account or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Canceling your order
If your order has already been despatched, just follow our Returns procedure should you have unwanted products. You must return cancelled orders within 14 days from the initial order.
Your order must be returned in the same condition as it was despatched.
Out of stock items
Why are out of stock products still displayed online?
You’ll still have access to product details for out of stock products. This is so you can see the product details and back order these products for when they are back in stock.
If your order has been despatched and hasn’t arrived with you within the expected period, please get in touch.
On delivery, if only some of your order or the wrong item has been delivered, please get in touch.
If you take delivery of an order that has been damaged in transit, you can return the item(s) to us within 7 working days of receipt. Our information is available on the contact page.
Before you start, please ensure you’ve read through the Returns Policy. It will ensure your returned item(s) meet the criteria. We can then process a refund or exchange (see Faulty Items) quicker.
How to return an item
- Package the items up securely in a bag or box. Don’t forget to include the original Packing Slip – it helps us find who sent it so we can process it quicker.
- Post your goods back to us. You should aim to get a proof of postage – it will help should your goods get lost on their way back to us.
You can email us once you have sent the package (email@example.com).
And for added reassurance you might want to consider a recorded delivery service for higher value items.
You can expect it to take up to 14 days once we receive your return to receive your refund. Although you know we will try our best to do it quicker.
Please return the unused product to us within 7 working days of receiving your order. Once returned, we’ll refund the person who originally placed and paid for the order. And don’t worry, this includes Sale and Offer items.
Damaged or defective goods
Firstly, sorry! If your item was damaged in transit, just return it to us within 14 days. If defective, get it back to us along with the original warranty information that came with the product so we can process your return without delays.
Are there any items that can’t be returned?
To ensure you receive the greatest standards of hygiene and safety, you won’t be able to get a refund on the following items unless faulty:
– Lip balm
– Skin balm
Terms and conditions
– If you’re unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we’d like this to be within 7 working days of purchase
– You’ll get a refund to the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase
– It’s important any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a resalable condition. You should keep all original packaging and labels, it is unopened, undamaged and unused
– Excluded products, unless faulty do not qualify for a refund. You can find a full list of products you can’t return here (link to items that can’t be returned)
– For online and telephone purchases you’ll be refunded the standard delivery charge, provided you return the full order. Return only some of the items and you’ll only be refunded the cost of the returned items
– This does not affect your statutory rights
Methods of payment and refunds
When you return an item, the way you originally paid for the order will determine how you’re refunded.